Today’s talk you might’ve missed:
- Angelina Jolie, a.k.a. the new Mrs. Brad Pitt, has already lined up another directing job. “Africa,” which will be written by Eric Roth, is about ivory poachers who posed a threat to the existence of African elephants. [Variety]
- Tea Leoni and David Duchovny aren’t together anymore, but there’s no love lost between them. Leoni says in a new interview that she doesn’t know how she could “ever hate David. … We’ve always loved each other, and we adore (our two) kids.” [Parade]
- We seriously can’t handle the cuteness of this sentence: “Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his baby girl.” You know we’re totally picturing him all bearded and swooning like in “The Notebook.” [People]
- Haven’t had enough of J.Lo’s “Booty” yet? Don’t worry; the folks at MTV have watched enough times to break down each and every…
View original post 91 more words
United Royals Japan 2014
I do not know what United Royals is…is that terrible? Haha. I actually heard about this event awhile back but really had no idea who ran the event until just recently. The name sounds cool but not very Japanese at all so there were early indications that it was not an event put on by Japanese locals. After some further misguided research, I somehow managed to discover that it was an event that was themed towards USDM car culture, hence the name “UNITED Royals”. Furthermore, it was also an event that was organized by a friend of mine, Ross from JSPIRIT in Hawaii. The show was geared towards the USDM car culture enthusiasts in Japan and had a very “Hawaiian” feel to it. Of course, I didn’t really learn all this until I actually invested 5 minutes of my time into looking it up on Instagram, haha. Sorry, I’ve been…
View original post 1,452 more words
- Keep your people and your business advancing
The bar for staying competitive in any marketplace keeps rising. New Horizons recognizes that no matter what size your company, your education and training budget needs to show as much return on investment as your other business decisions. Our IT training solutions have kept businesses—from startups to global enterprises—ahead of the technology curve for over 30 years.
In 300 learning centers and 70 countries around the world, New Horizons has helped companies see tangible, measurable results by continuously upgrading the capabilities and skills of their most important assets with the most in-demand training solutions. New Horizons combines the resources of the world’s largest independent IT training company with the responsiveness of a local partner.
Whether your company is 50 or 50,000 strong (or somewhere in between), New Horizons creates unique IT training and professional development solutions that work.
MICROSOFT SOFTWARE ASSURANCE TRAINING VOUCHERS
A low-cost way to improve IT staff productivity.
The Microsoft Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) program delivers training, consultation and assessment options to boost and refresh employee knowledge and skills on the latest Microsoft operating systems, enterprise-ready applications and software development tools.
Training vouchers are a simple way to streamline your IT training budget—entitling employees to courses for a certain number of training days that can be applied to select official Microsoft Learning Product courses available worldwide. The number of days depends on the product and number of qualifying purchases.
Microsoft Volume License customers with Software Assurance benefits can use training vouchers to access instructor-led technical training courses and support material at no additional cost. Your Software Assurance Benefits Administrator designates Training Vouchers on the Microsoft Volume License Services (MVLS) website. Questions about how and where to redeem your vouchers, or even whether you have them? Please visit our common questions page.